25 Spring Activities For Kids And Families
Many fun things happen during the spring season. Springtime flowers begin to bloom, days start to get longer, the temperatures start to rise. It’s the time of year when people get to come outside and do fun activities again especially after a long winter. From picking flowers to planting a garden, there are plenty of options for spring family fun.
Ready to get started on all the spring fun? Here are 25 spring activities for kids and families to enjoy this season:
- Play "I spy" outside.
- Drive around to look at flowers in bloom.
- Go on a family hike.
- Make a new recipe using seasonal ingredients.
- Decorate Easter eggs.
- Have a corny joke-telling competition.
- Do a color-based outdoor scavenger hunt.
- Paint Spring Pictures (rainbows, flowers, birds…)
- Put together a spring-themed puzzle.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Plant seeds and grow an herb garden.
- Have an outdoor picnic in your backyard or in the park.
- Make a spring craft.
- Pick five items from your closet to donate.
- Make a Spring Wreath
- Visit a Pet Farm
- Make a Homemade Bird Feeder
- Go on a Ladybug Hunt
- Go Camping
- Fly a Kite
- Blow Some Bubbles
- Visit a plant nursery.
- Bake flower shaped sugar cookies.
- Get sidewalk chalk and play hopscotch.
- Wash your car with a garden hose and bubbly water.